Sat, Apr 11|
Puller Dog Sport Online Workshop (Part 1)
Part 1 of a 2-part online workshop to get you and your dog started in the sport of Dog Puller. This brand new, fun and easy sport is taking Europe by storm and is now in BC.
Time & Location
Apr 11, 2020, 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. PDT
About the Event
What was previously a 3-hour workshop with theory and practical, is now going to be split into two, and will be online to keep everyone safe.
- Into to Puller Sport, the rules, the field, technique.
- The benefits of using the Puller in everyday fitness;
- How to get started and get your dog interested.
The first hour will include a presentation, as well as a demo with video clips, and a step by step approach. There will also be time for Q&A.
Everyone has a working spot so everyone can participate! There will then be a 1-week break before Part 2. During this time, try the Pullers out with your dog, video where you can and where you have questions/concerns/need help in progressing, send me the video. I will look at every video I'm sent and analyse.
- Depending on the number of submissions, I may not be able to comment on each specific video in the workshop but will comment on and provide analysis and pointers for all of the 'types' of issues/problems I see.
- Q&A: there will also be Q&A time! So if you don't feel I've answered your particular concern, feel free to ask those and any other questions.