Puller Dog Sport Online Workshop (Part 1)
Time & Location
About the Event
What was previously a 3-hour workshop with theory and practical, is now going to be split into two, and will be online to keep everyone safe.
- Into to Puller Sport, the rules, the field, technique.
- The benefits of using the Puller in everyday fitness;
- How to get started and get your dog interested.
The first hour will include a presentation, as well as a demo with video clips, and a step by step approach. There will also be time for Q&A.
Everyone has a working spot so everyone can participate! There will then be a 1-week break before Part 2. During this time, try the Pullers out with your dog, video where you can and where you have questions/concerns/need help in progressing, send me the video. I will look at every video I'm sent and analyse.
- Depending on the number of submissions, I may not be able to comment on each specific video in the workshop but will comment on and provide analysis and pointers for all of the 'types' of issues/problems I see.
- Q&A: there will also be Q&A time! So if you don't feel I've answered your particular concern, feel free to ask those and any other questions.